Become a Member today or Renew Your Membership and help preserve the culture, character, and community!
Lifetime Individual: $250
Lifetime Family: $350
Corporate Memberships (Lifetime):
John Wharton Collins: $1,000
Founder of Covington (then called Wharton) in 1813
Jacques Dreaux: $750
Owned the tract of land that eventually became the Historic Division of St. John
Judge Jesse R. Jones: $500
Noted jurist, merchant, brick manufacturer, and planter
- Quarterly Email Newsletter with Upcoming Events
- An Annual Membership Party
- Being a vital part of our future plans
- Identifying and marking historical sites
- Expanding our museum collection
- Home Tours
- A Heritage Cookbook
- Programs on our rich history and people
- Continuation of the popular “Whisperings” event in Cemetery No. 1 and so much more!
Or Fill Out an Application & Mail a Check:
Annual memberships and donations are tax deductible to the extent that the law allows.